Monday, January 13, 2014

How long does it take to make a card.........

Hi everyone, hope your Monday got off to a good start.  Mine always has a mixture of things happening, so its starting 7 jobs and see how many get finished!! I started a card this morning, a personal one, not for me but FOR me to GIVE to a Friend.  Then the window cleaner called, they were next door and asked did I want my windows done, course that was great, now to rush round and clean up after breakfast and clear window sills so they can just come in and get their job done easily!! Had a quick cuppa with them and a catch up as they are not just my window cleaners but good friends. No biscuits or muffins with all having to lose a few lbs between us. :) So off they went to cheer up someone else's windows and left me to figure out where I was before they knocked. Oh yeah off to do more on my card.........phone rings........accounts question!! Oooops thats one of the 7 jobs and I havent even turned on the PC.  So after I sort out the query on accounts I got back to my card and you'll be glad to hear I actually got it finished......it only took me from start to finish and jobs in between 3 1/2 hrs.......not bad goin for a Monday morning!!
Mini Chicken Wire Stencil
Misted over the stencil with Perfect Pearls
Cut out some butterflies with Tim Holtz die

Cut out some more butterflies!

The finished card!

A lovely scripture from Isaiah to lift a friend!

I edged the floral butterflies with distress ink and cut them apart and added some gems!



15 comments:

  1. I wanted to have my photos from start to finish in the correct order but wasnt sure how to move the photos around - If anyone has an idea about this I'd love to know for future posts, thanks all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are in your blog and add photos, you need to click on them and then move them around. It can be a bit tricky sometimes but I find that if you start typing your next line of text. Then go back and put the cursor between the two lines, it's easier to get your photo in there where you want it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a mil Naomi, I'll give that a shot next time, heres hoping!! ;)

      Delete
    3. Hi Naomi, I DID IT!! And it worked, thanks again.

      Delete
  2. This is sooo clever and sooo pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is amazing Marianne! So beautiful! Love the Tim Holtz stuff, they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so effective!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Nadine and thanks for our wee chat this morn! I sure needed a good friend to help me out with how to understand this blog thingy! ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow, what a fab card! And I love your blog! :D You got yourself a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks Mirella, lovely to have you follow along on my adventures through Paper!! ;)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you. Thanks a mil. :)