Friday, January 17, 2014

Wot am I like...........

Well a young friend (12yrs old) of mine gave me a "Happy Anniversary" beautiful handmade card on Wednesday and said sorry its late!
From Chi Chi
I was confused and said your actually early........so she was surprised too but never said why she thought it was late.  Anyway the story goes on.......I was here yesterday......as you all know and a knock comes to the door....off I did trot to find a good friend a little bit older than the first with another gorgeous handmade card from her daughter and some delish homemade brownies (shes actually famous for her brownies), also apologising for a belated gift!!
From Jaz
I thought this is starting to become a habit and the brownies are FAMOUS remember - should I tell her its not my Anniversary?? Well I thought honesty is the best policy and of course I was delighted when she said I could still have the brownies anyway.......woo hoo.....BONUS!!

There were more but I couldn't wait to take a photo!!

What actually happened.........

I can't believe I did this, I had to go and check my messages to see what I had really texted......but my older brownie famous friend had texted a couple of weeks ago and said she had changed her phone and lost dates etc and asked when my Anniversary was..........I texted back  (and I DID cos remember I checked - shame)  Dec 31st..........NOT my Anniversary!!

So now I'll be waiting on the actual anniversary date for a knock at the door...........

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA ya eeeeeeejit!! ummmmm any brownies left??? yummmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I know, I'll only know if its a bonus when my anniversary comes!! Well about the brownies.......erm...I know I could send you a photo of what they used to look like! :D

      Delete
  2. Awwwww, too cute. I'd love some surprise anniversary cards, they'd be a real surprise if it wasn't my anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a Surprise alright........I felt guilty!! But not guilty enough to return the Brownies!! Hee hee

      Delete
  3. yummy brownies and very thoughtful surprise and you enjoyed them !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Lia from the Famous Brownie Lady!! And to my extra surprise, she delivered more on my Anniversary!! Double whammy :)

      Delete
  4. yummy brownies and very thoughtful surprise and you enjoyed them !!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you. Thanks a mil. :)