Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Journey........

Life is a journey with all its ups and downs for us all.  This card I made this week was for a special friend who has helped me lots recently.  She seems to know what to say and when to say it, I just hope I can be half as good as her when someone needs me......or else I can point them in the right direction!!

Journey of Life!

Add bling to your Journey - makes life a bit more sparkly!! :)
These are her favourite colours and thats her age on the tag!! Ha ha...  Hope your week is going well, thanks for stopping by. Xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marianne - love the last few too (as well as that yummy cake!). Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Nicola, that Cake was delish, shame its all gone you cudda had a slice!! :( Next time eh!! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for poppin over Cottonara, lovely to have you. Xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you. Thanks a mil. :)