Monday, March 24, 2014

Vintage Wedding Card

Boxed Card

 Here is a beautiful 6x6 inch boxed wedding card.  I used KaiserCraft - These Days paper pad, I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and used the Tim Holtz distress tool too. Stitched around the edges with my sewing machine (this machine sees alot more paper and lace than it sees material)!!  I used a Hero Arts swirl stamp and embossed with silver WOW! embossing powder for the background and added some pearls on the ends of the swirls. I added lace, pearls, cheesecloth and feathers to build it up. I then cut out some white card with Stampin Up! Framelits labels collection, Inked again with Ranger Vintage Photo and used my black gel pen to add faux stitching, I sprayed the labels with Rangers Perfect Pearls Mists - Heirloom Gold.  I found a fab Vintage Bird on Graphics Fairy and fussy cut it out, inked it also and sprayed with the Perfect Pearls and added stickles to the neck of the bird and on the rose. Added the ribbon and twine with tags and some stickles.  On the box I added a metal leaf attached to the ribbon. On the box I used Versamark Ink to stamp some hearts from the Potpourri Stampin Up! stamps. I put some Stampn Up! heat n stick on and then added glitter. Took some photos and packed it up nice n snug to be posted!! Please Mr. Postie be gentle with it!! :D









5 comments:

  1. You are absolutely super ..they are fantastic cards Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a mil Lia, I love how this one turned out. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subscribing through Bloglovin. Arrived here from The Graphics Fairy. Love all your work and glad to see you are posting more often than in the past. Looking forward to are what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JudyMae, lovely to have you following along. I'm a big fan of "The Graphics Fairy" too!! Plenty of things for me to get working on. I'm just back from my hols in Spain, so I'll be catching up with work first. Problem is my craft desk is the same desk I do accounts on - One eye on accounts and One eye on my craftiness!! Just have to get both hands on the crafty things!! Xx

      Delete
  4. Subscribing through Bloglovin. Arrived here from The Graphics Fairy. Love all your work and glad to see you are posting more often than in the past. Looking forward to are what you do next!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you. Thanks a mil. :)